The following article is from Understanding The Threat:
Remembering the Largest Terrorism Financing Trial in American History
The indictment of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (hereafter “HLF”) after the 9/11/2001 attacks on the United States was the result of a 15 year FBI investigation.
At the time it was indicted, HLF was the largest Islamic charity in America, and it was a terrorist organization.
Specifically, the Holy Land Foundation was a Hamas organization. Hamas is a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization and an inherent part of the Muslim Brotherhood.
In November 2008, the HLF and its leaders were convicted in the Northern District of Texas (Dallas) of 108 separate counts for including funneling millions of dollars to Hamas terrorists and Hamas terrorist organizations overseas and money laundering. The leaders of HLF received lengthy prison sentences.
The evidence in the US v HLF trial revealed an Islamic Movement exists in the United States led by the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood.
Evidence also revealed:
- The most prominent Islamic organizations in America are Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas front groups whose stated objective is to wage “Civilization Jihad” against the United States to overthrow our government and establish an Islamic State (caliphate) under sharia (Islamic law) – the same objective as Al Qaeda and the Islamic State.
- The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) is the “nucleus” for the Muslim Brotherhood’s Islamic Movement in America which directly funds the terrorist group Hamas.
- The North American Islamic Trust (NAIT) is the bank for the Muslim Brotherhood which directly funds the terrorist group Hamas. A declassified FBI report dated 12/15/87 states: “The leadership of NAIT, MSA, and other Muslim groups are inter-related, with many leaders and members of NAIT having been identified as supporters of the Islamic Revolution as advocated by the Government of Iran (GOI). Their support of JIHAD (a holy war) in the U.S. has been evidenced by the financial and organizational support provided through NAIT.”
- The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) was created by the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestine Committee (Hamas) in 1994 following a 1993 meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at which the FBI put microphones in meeting rooms, tapped phones, and conducted physical surveillance because, according to the FBI, the meeting was “a meeting…among senior leaders of Hamas, the HLFRD, and the IAP.” Omar Ahmad and Nihad Awad, founders of CAIR, were at the meeting.
- The Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Muslim Students Association (MSA), International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT), Fiqh Council of North America, Islamic Medical Association of North America (IMANA), and many other Islamic groups are part of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Movement.
- Muslim Brotherhood Islamic Centers/mosques serve as the “axis” of their Movement to “…educate us, prepare us, and supply our battalions.”
Why does this matter to us today?
- These organizations, and many more Muslim Brotherhood organizations, still exist in the United States today.
- There are approximately 330 “Islamic Societies” in the U.S. today which are subsidiaries of ISNA.
- There are approximately 800 MSA’s on nearly every major college/university campus in America.
- There are over 3200 Islamic centers/mosques in all 50 states in the U.S. the majority of which are a part of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Movement.
- Leaders of ISNA work with the Congress, national security staffs, State Department, receive awards from the FBI, teach at the CIA, and have been given security clearances.
FBI Director Comes gives ISNA President Magid the FBI Director’s Award in 2016
- CAIR, ISNA, and ICNA control the Interfaith Outreach across the U.S.
- The vast majority of media outlets refer to CAIR as a “muslim civil rights group” instead of a “front for the terrorist group Hamas” and give them a platform for their propaganda.
- Businesses like Amazon work with ICNA and other jihadi organizations to produce propaganda commercials like THIS.
- NAIT owns many properties across the United States. For example…
- In Dallas County (TX) NAIT owns 5 properties.
- In Travis County (Austin, TX) NAIT owns 9 properties.
- In Harris County (Houston, TX) NAIT owns 16 properties.
- In Tarrant County (Ft Worth, TX) NAIT owns 12 properties.
Enough evidence exists today to indict ISNA, NAIT, CAIR, and many other Islamic organizations.
What is the Department of Justice waiting on?